The Best Happy Hours in Midtown Atlanta
How are your New Year’s Resolutions going? Every year, two of the most popular resolutions are to (1) Spend Less/Save more and (2) Drink Less Alcohol. Well, we’re here to help you accomplish that first one at least! And though this post may not help you as much with the second, it will definitely help you spend less and save more on alcohol!
Our friends over at Georgia on My Dime are compiling the definitive guide to Atlanta’s happy hours. They’ve been kind enough to share their top 10 happy hours in Midtown Atlanta – which, of course includes a number of our partner bars! Let’s see what they have to share…
Hey there Atlanta! Noah and Kelly here from Georgia on My Dime. We founded Georgia on my Dime a little over a year ago to share our list of happy hours around Atlanta! Lucky for you, Southern Pedaler stops by some of our favorite happy hour spots in the city!
We’re sharing our top 10 happy hours in Midtown with you. We might be a bit biased, but Midtown is our favorite part of Atlanta and it just happens to have some of the best deals in Atlanta!
1. Babalu Tapas and Tacos: Monday through Friday from 3 – 6 PM, you’ll find Babalu’s “Flights and Bites” menu that is perfect for happy hour! Drink specials include $4 draft beers, $5 house wine, $4 sangria, and $5 margaritas. Bites on special are $3 tacos, $10 slider trios, and more!
2. Caravaca Market: Tuesday through Sunday from 3 – 6 PM, cocktails are just $5 for Caravaca Market’s daily happy hour! The cocktails are available at the World Taste Bar.
3. Bareburger: Monday through Friday from 4 – 7 PM, Bareburger has their Fundido hour which features half price beer and wine and a selection of bar bites are also on special. For $6.95, you can get a fundido burger, macho fries, chips & quac, and other great food items!
4. Ra Sushi Bar: Every day from 3 – 7 PM, Ra Sushi has a wide variety of specials on rolls, nigiri, and appetizers on special! Drink specials include discounted beer, sake, and cocktails!
5. The Oceanaire Room: Monday through Friday from 4 – 7 PM, the Oceanaire Room has their Admiral’s Hour which features great deals on appetizers like fish tacos, filet mignon sliders, steamed mussels, and more! A wide selection of beer, wine, and specialty cocktails are also on special for happy hour!
6. Bulla Gastro Bar: Monday through Friday from 5 – 7 PM, Bulla has small plates, like ham croquettes, patatas bravas, and pimientos de patron for just $5. Charcuterie boards are also on special during their happy hour!
7. 5 Church: Monday through Thursday from 4:30 – 6:30 PM, 5 Church has their Social Hour which features $8 apps, $6 select wines, and $4 select beers!
8. Takorea: Happy hour specials change daily, but are available all day! Takorea has $5 burritos on Mondays, $2 takos on Tuesdays, half price wine on Wednesdays, $10 buckets of beer on Thursdays and $3 drafts on Fridays!
9. Cypress Street Pint & Plate: Monday through Friday from 5 – 7 PM, you’ll find half off appetizers which includes pub fires, chicken wings, nachos, and egg rolls. We love this cozy spot in Midtown!
10. Tin Lizzy’s: Monday through Friday from 4 – 6 PM Tin Lizzy’s has their Cinco Happy Hour menu where everything is just $5! The menu has everything from $5 shots of patron, to $5 cinco-ritas, and you guessed it, $5 tins taquitos!