Throw the Ultimate Atlanta Birthday Party
We’ve all been there. Your wife, husband, best friend, etc. has a big birthday coming up, and you want to make the party extra special this year. You’ve already checked everything off the list in years past…surprise party, club seats, fancy dinner, you name it…and now you need something new. I bet you can guess where this is going…
Birthday parties are actually the number one reason that our guests book with Southern Pedaler. Male / Female, Young / Young-at-Heart, we’ve been fortunate to help a wide variety of guests celebrate their birthday. Let’s take a look at why everyone has such a great time celebrating their birthday party with Southern Pedaler:
1. Bringing your friends and family together. We’ve all tried to throw a party that mixes different friend groups and family members, and it’s pretty much always awkward. Well, there’s no space for awkwardness when you are all pedaling the ATL together! Old friends and acquaintances will instantly bond and have an amazing time all while celebrating the woman/man of the hour because of the unrivaled sense of community that Southern Pedaler creates.
2. Choosing experiences over things. It’s one of the hottest trends out there now. People prefer experiences to things more than ever. Planning your birthday party with Southern Pedaler is truly an experience. Your experience will include singing and dancing to your favorite songs as you pedal down Peachtree Street, food and drink specials at Atlanta’s top bars, and the best sights the city has to offer!
3. Did we mention food and drink specials? All of our partner bars offer exclusive food and/or drink specials for our guests when we stop in. Specials range from $3 local beers to discounts on authentic Latin American plates – all coming from local bars and restaurants. We skip the big chain restaurants so that our guests can experience the best hidden gems and neighborhood staples in Atlanta!
4. Taking center stage. Birthday parties are all about putting the spotlight on the birthday girl/guy. When you plan your party with Southern Pedaler, you get to experience what it’s like to be a celebrity…at least for a couple hours! You will get the attention of everyone out and about in Midtown or Downtown Atlanta – everybody will be cheering you on and shouting happy birthday. Add some special decorations on the bike and maybe a birthday crown, and you will feel just like royalty!
5. BYO-Cake. We know what you’re thinking…all of that sounds great, but what about the cake? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of room for the cake onboard. Whether you want to bring cupcakes, cheesecake, or a full sheet cake, we’ve got room to keep it safely onboard the bike so that you can light the candles and cut the cake whenever you are ready!
If you aren’t convinced yet, just check out all the fun in our photo gallery and read what our guests are saying! We can’t wait to help you plan the best birthday party ever, including the itinerary for your ride and recommendations for what to do before and after!